OEC Junior Wing Inductions 2020
January 8 @ 8:00 am - January 24 @ 5:00 pm
Organization for Educational Change (OEC) is introducing ‘The Junior Wing‘ in the year 2020. This project is aiming to bring together young and vibrant high school students and provide them a platform to groom their management and leadership skills through executing various community service projects (focusing on SDGs) throughout the year. Moreover, this project will help them in their careers as community service is a requirement for all the emerging universities of Pakistan and abroad.
Goals & Objectives:
- To give a platform for young students to polish their leadership and management skills.
- To provide high school students the best volunteer opportunities.
- To prepare a future batch of leaders for the organization
- To familiarize students with the goals and objectives of the OEC.
- To engage young minds in voluntary work in the community.
- To enhance the leadership skills of high school students.
- To build professionalism in young adults.
This project will prove to be a platform for the young minds of Gilgit-Baltistan to get involved in meaningful voluntary work. Also, the OEC junior wing will prepare members and leaders for the organization in the future