Organization for Educational Change (OEC) in-line with its vision of ‘envisioning young minds of Gilgit-Baltistan with a notion to opt education as the only way to bring about a positive change in society’ launches OEC GRE Exam Scholarship! OEC GRE Exam Scholarships will cover the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) registration fee (approximately Rs. 22,000 PKR per voucher) for those talented students/recent graduates from Gilgit-Baltistan and Chitral who are intent on applying for the Fulbright Scholarship, 2017. The vouchers will be awarded on need-cum-merit basis.
- Applicant must possess a valid domicile of Gilgit-Baltistan or Chitral.
- Applicant must have completed Undergrad studies/Final Year Students.
- Applicant must be looking forward to apply for Fulbright scholarship.
Timeline OEC GRE scholarship project:
|1-Mar-17||starting of applications|
|20-Mar-17||shortlist top 20-25 candidates|
|26-Mar-17||selection of top 10 candidates|
|29-Mar-17||Interviews for the selection of top 6 candidates|
How to apply?
Please fill the following two documents and email at email@example.com before the deadline.
- Click here to know more about GRE Exam.
- Click here to know more about the Fulbright Scholarship, 2017.