Investing in Future Leaders (IFL Scholarship)
IFL (Investing in Future Leaders) is an initiative of the OEC to make quality education possible to those who do not have access to it due to various economic or social problems like poverty, the death of parents, or any other reason. IFL also awards scholarships that are awarded based on merit.
The IFL has three categories of scholarships programs aiming to give an efficient and transparent system of scholarships.
- Elementary School Scholarships (ESS): This scholarship is available for the students from class 8th and below, the basic aim of this scholarship is to make basic education possible at the grass-roots level and give aid to the underprivileged part of the society by educating their children and helping them in their progress. IFL has collected the data of needy students from various and diverse regions of Gilgit-Baltistan and soon will disburse scholarships among the students.
- Secondary & Higher Secondary School Scholarships (SH3S): This program aims to give financial support to meritorious and needy students studying in various premier institutions of GB, this program would be similar to ESS but merit would be focused too. OEC-IFL partnership scholarship is the first step of this program, OEC will award Merit scholarships to two students(one male and one female) each year to students studying in “Gilgit College of Commerce and Economics (GCCE)”, students can apply when the scholarship is announced and advertised.
- Under Grad Scholarship Program (UGSP): IFL is giving scholarships to students at the undergraduate level based on merit and need, these are much valued scholarships and are supported by some of our Golden donors, Scholarship is awarded to students on annual basis and the scholarship competition is too high, IFL is currently supporting students studying in the countries top universities like LUMS, GIKI and others, IFL is looking forward to finding more donors to support this program and to help the leaders of the future.
Aims and Objectives
The Overall aims and objectives of IFL-OEC
- To contribute to a positive change in society through helping deserving and needy students financially and supporting their education.
- To help the underprivileged families of the societies rise by getting a quality education.
- To help the donors contribute their donations at the right place where they are fully aware of how their donations are used, where the system runs transparent, swift, and state-of-the-art. The satisfaction of donors is our top priority.
- To be an exemplary institution that inspires others to follow it or to become a part of it by supporting it.
IFL donation System Portal:
The IFL team is currently working on developing a web portal for IFL which will make operations of IFL online and alive everywhere. The basic aim of this project is to give maximum satisfaction to the donors and make our work efficient and sustainable, the portal will be launched soon and the important features of this portal would be,
- The donors will have access to see all their donation history, the use of their donations and they will also have the facility to submit their donations online.
- Donors will have access to see the profile of students they are supporting and the fee payment history, receipt, etc would be available too.
- The administrators will be receiving and distributing the funds online and reports would be generated online too.
- New donors will have the facility to sign up as donors and after approval from admin will have donors account.
How do Donate?
You can express your willingness to donate to the IFL by sending us an email, You can also reach us by contacting any of the OEC members (if in your reach) Email id: ifl@
Click here to access the Donors form.
IFL is currently providing financial assistance to 115 deserving elementary and high school students across Gilgit-Baltistan and Chitral. Along with tuition fees, IFL successfully distributed uniforms to the registered students through Uniform Drive 2021.